Friday, December 28, 2007

Park City Mountain Resort 12/28

There's no such thing as a bad day when you spend your day skiing. But, some days are better than others. And this wasn't one of them!

It was so *COLD*! Air temp was 2 degrees this morning but with windchill and humidity, it felt like -13! I made the mistake of thinking this would keep people indoors, but there were still a surprising number of people on the slopes at Park City. *I* should have stayed indoors because I found I couldn't make more than a few runs without taking a break. After two runs on McConkey's, we stopped for an early lunch. Three more runs in the afternoon and that was enough for me. Oh well. May tomorrow be warmer.


(Top of Payday.)

If you go, bundle up! Definitely take the finger and toe warmers. And stop often for hot chocolate! Enjoy.

'til later,
- Jeff

No comments: