Friday, December 07, 2007

Snow!!! 12/7

Finally! After teasing us with snow in early October, Mother Nature clammed up and "treated" us to 70 degree temps in much of November. That great if you love golf and all but ... let's just say that I was real happy when I woke up to 10" of snow in my driveway this morning. It's about time.


(My deck.)

So, I was out clearing the driveway so I could go to the office when I thought ... this is 10" of snow!!! So, I tossed the skis in the trunk and headed off to the Canyons. Granted, they didn't have any more trail open that they did last weekend, but the snow was better. And I'll be they get some more trail open for tomorrow.


(A tree.)

Anyhow, this is the first serious storm of the year. It's supposed to snow through the night and all day tomorrow. Snowfall totals could top 3 feet in the mountains. Let's keep our fingers crossed.


(Another tree.)

Get out here and ski!

'til later.
- Jeff

No comments: