Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Canyons 12/26

I had other plans for today, but when they fell through I decided to get in a few runs. I grabbed my snowboard and headed to the Canyons for a little bit right around noon.


(Sun over Flight of the Canyons.)

It was *cold* out, definitely a good day for a balaclava (not to be confused with Baklava :)). I started on Saddleback and made runs on Snow Dancer and Kokopelli before heading over to Snow Creek. There I hit Eclipse and Echo before dropping down to Super Condor. Boa was probably the best run of the day - great snow and no one at all on it. Devil's Friend had some great snow to the skiers right. But with temps in the teens and feeling even colder than that, I decided I'd had enough. We're supposed to get 12-18" of snow tonight so we'll try again tomorrow.

'til later,
- Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
I find It really useful & it helped me out much.

I hope to provide one thing again and aid others such as
you aided me.

my page look at this