Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sorry! 3/1

Hey! Sorry I've been bad about keeping this updated. I've been out skiing lots that last two months, but have been really bad about blogging. I'm back and I promise to be better!

If you haven't heard, it's been an incredible winter in Utah! So much snow! December and January were absolutely insane. Several storms that brought three feet in three days or so. In one ten-day stretch we had 90" of snow! That's 9" a day! Crazy!

The banks of snow at the end of my driveway were 10 feet tall. My snowblower hated me. (It actually quit for a time, but I got it some rehab and it's doing better.) And my road looked more like a bobsled track that a street -- one car wide with huge banks so you could barely see the houses.

It's warmed up a bit and the sun is out, but we've got so much snow that we'll be able to ski into August. Just kidding on the August part, but seriously, skiing will be great right on through closing weekend. If you haven't made it out to Utah yet, there's still time. Deer Valley is open through April 13 and the Cottonwood resorts will be open later than that.

Here are some of my pics from the last two months. Thanks to all my skiing friends for some great days.


(Scott on Pinyon Ridge at Park City Mountain Resort.)


(Scott dropping into P-Zone.)


(Jeff and Bryan at Deer Valley.)


(A deer at Deer Valley. :) )

Cheers! Enjoy the snow and tune in often.

'til later,
- Jeff

No comments: