Saturday, March 15, 2008

Deer Valley 3/15

A weekend storm brought a few inches of snow on Friday and again Saturday making for a nice day of skiing. Some friends were skiing at Deer Valley, so I met them on the hill.


(A beautiful mistake -- not sure what went wrong with this photo.)

There was some nice new snow in the trees, but I had more fun on the groomers. I spent the morning on Sterling, Wasatch, and Sultan -- as usual :) I think Legal Tender in the morning was my favorite run of the day.


(Your host.)

Unfortunately, I wasn't having a great day -- not sure if it was a migraine headache or a cold coming on, but I definitely wasn't on top of my game. So about lunch time I called it a day and headed home for a nap.


(A gorgeous morning.)


(Guests coming up Wasatch Express.)

It's nice having a pass and being able to make as many or as few runs as you feel like without feeling like you wasted a day.

If you go, remember to shoot for an early (before 11am) or a late lunch (after 1:30) if you want to find a place to sit.

'til later,
- Jeff

No comments: