Saturday, February 18, 2006

Park City Mountain Resort 2/18

Conditions: hard-pack, dusting of powder
Weather: COLD - near 0 with strong winds
Gear: skis


The word for the day: COLD! It was near 0 degrees with a constant wind -- bitter! Still, it was nice to be out. The weather probably helped keep some of the holiday crowds inside (President's Day is Monday), so the lines weren't bad at all.

I did mostly groomers today. Just laying down some high-speed turns and enjoying it. I did my share of tree skiing in Colorado and figured I'd try something different for a day. Skiing fast can be fun.

Looks like we're in for a pretty good storm tonight. I may try and get up early tomorrow and enjoy the powder.

'til later,
- Jeff

UPDATE: The storm didn't turn out to be so I went back to bed and got some much needed sleep. I'll try again next weekend.

No comments: