Thursday, September 20, 2007

Glenwild 9/20

With my bike back from the shop (my rear shock was shot), I headed out to Glenwild for a ride. This nice little loop is about 8 miles around and offers a bit of vertical without being very technical at all.


(I-80 as seen from the fire road.)

As you can see, the leaves are still changing colors up here and it's nice to be outside. The weather was also perfect -- not too hot, not too cool.


(Descending the back side.)

I guess it had been a few years since I had done the entire loop. Glenwild is much more built out on the back side, but there are some beautiful houses to check out as you ride past. My friends the Salems are building a spectacular new home back there. The views are incredible.


(The Salem's new home -- pretty sweet!)

Stops included, it took just over an hour. It was nice to be out and I can't wait to do it again.

'til later,
- Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeffie,
Sweet picture of the house from the back side! Next time you do this ride, let me know and I'll have you tow me behind you!